This years River Lea Catchment Conference will be held 18th October 2017 at Bayfordbury Science Learning Centre.
This years conference will provide an evening of presentations from members of the River Lea Catchment Partnership, showcasing their work and achievements in restoring and enhancing the River Lea and its tributaries. The evening will also introduce the partnership's plans for continuing this work into the future to provide a healthy river environment for people and wildlife.
Places are limited and booking is essential. BOOK YOUR SPACE HERE.
Programme (subject to change)
- River Beane Water Voles Project - RBRA
- Environment Agency & Affinity Water Chalk Stream Partnership - EA/Affinity
- Improving Water Quality in Drinking Water Catchments - Shaun Dowman (Affinity Water)
- Living Rivers 2017 - David Johnson (HMWT)
- Stort Valley Meadowlands - Emma Norrington (HMWT)
- The Return of Otters and Watervoles to the Stort - Bob Reed (Living Rivers Champion)
- Bishops Stortford Castle Park - Gregory Ault (HertsCMS)