21. LoveLEA campaign with University of Bedfordshire students
Theme: Community engagement and participation
- Improve local knowledge and understanding of the river and the issues facing it
- Increase public access to and involvement in the river
- Promote the river as a community and educational resource
- Promote action to reduce households' water consumption and pollution
Advertising and Brand Design students at the Univeristy of Bedfordshire have created campaigns to help raise awareness of the River Lea as it flows from its sources to Luton Hoo Lakes.
Using the tagline 'LoveLEA', the students designed a recognisable brand for the various community engagement and participation projects that the partnership are running, including a logo and activities to promote their brand.
The finished projects were displayed at the University of Bedfordshire School of Art and Design's Frame Graduate Show from 2 - 15 June 2016.